Last modified: October 19, 2016
2056 Melm Street<
Providence, RI 02905
Personal Information Collected
www.DetoxWaterInfo.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including demographic and log information provided by your web browser).
As with most other websites, we may collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Chrome or Firefox), the time you visited our site, which pages you visited throughout our site, and other technical information. We may collect this information through services such as Google Analytics.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, address, and email)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name, address, phone and credit card information - given when purchasing, over a secure connection)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website newsletter (including your name and email)
- Information that you choose send to us (including website messages, blog comments, emails)
Using personal information
DetoxWaterInfo.com may use your personal information to:
- Develop and manage this website
- Provide you with access to website services
- Publish information you provide on the website, (including when you engage in commenting or posting on our forums or blogs)
- Send to you products or services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Show customer interest in our products by listing only your first name (and an altered last name character) on our sales page
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere, DetoxWaterInfo.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards, blog posts, chat areas, comments sections or similar areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of DetoxWaterInfo.com and this policy. Always be careful what you post on the internet.
If you choose to voluntarily disclose information on a message boards, blog posts, chat areas, comments sections or similar areas, DetoxWaterInfo.com may choose to include all or part of your voluntarily disclosed information in other webpages or publications. Examples of this action include adding a post to a list of interesting questions submitted by readers or adding a post on a page of our website where we share positive testimonials or helpful comments.
Securing your Information
DetoxWaterInfo.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DetoxWaterInfo.com will store information gathered for its mailing list (name and email) using a list server service from Mailchimp.com. Therefore, the information you provide can be accessed by those who manage our mailing lists and newsletters at Mailchimp.com. You can read Mailchimp's pledge to safe emailing practices here.
The newsletter emails sent to you will include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking on that link. If you recieve an email which you believe was mistakenly sent, you may also contact us to remove yourself from any mailing lists.
This website, our newsletter emails, and other content distributed by us may contain links to other websites. DetoxWaterInfo.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.
DetoxWaterInfo.com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 18 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately.